OOPs is a style of computer programming which represents concepts as objects that have state and behavior. e.g. objective-c, c#, Java.
Difference between Object Oriented Programming and Procedural Programming.
|Procedural Programming||Object Oriented Programming|
|1. In Procedural Programming a program is created step by step instructional format and instructions are executed in order.
2. Follow top down approach.
3. Less secure because it does not have any proper way of data hiding.
4. Does not provide code re-usability feature.
5. Doesn’t provide ability to simulate real-world event much more effectively.
6. Slow development.
|1. In Object Oriented Programming a program is created in a way as real world works.
2. Follow bottom to top approach.
Difference between Object Oriented and Object based language.
|Object oriented language||Object based language|
|1. Supports all the features of OOPs.
2. Doesn’t have in-built object.
3. E.g. C#, Java etc.
|1. Doesn’t support all the features of OOPs (like Inheritance, polymorphism).
|Object and Class in Java.|
|Abstraction in java.|
|Encapsulation in java.|
|Polymorphism in java.|