Angularjs architecture overview
AngularJS is an open-source web application framework to create RICH Internet Application (RIA). It is maintained by Google.
AngularJS definition from official documentation:
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
AngularJS uses directives for extending the HTML attributes and expressions for binding data to HTML. We will discuss these concepts in detail in following tutorials.
AngularJS architecture diagram:
AngularJS core features:
7. MVC (Model, View & Controller)
12. Dependency Injection
Advantages of AngularJS:
1. It provides the facility to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
2. It provides the data binding facility to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience
3. Its code is unit testable.
4. It uses dependency injection.
5. It provides reusable components.
Disadvantages of AngularJS: